Are you worried about you not having a juicer? Well, I think I have good news for you here. With my easy-to-follow steps tutorial on how to use your blender to make a simple but perfect juice, you can have your green juice done in few minutes without a sweat. 04 best juicer for greens faradadazo?
I’m a lover of a perfect green juice. As soon cold is around the corner, I give up my vegetable consumption for some days and switch to juice which is just a perfect way for anyone to lose weight. No wonder juice is always the only word that comes to my lip always.
But guess what this means to me: the great burden on my wallet but better things for my health. Every juice lover like myself can tell how costly basic green juice is and that again, is if you have ever patronized any juice bar or best restaurant, then you would agree with me on its expensiveness.
At first, I hated buying a juicer but over a time it changed when I realized I had no space for it and it isn’t near any of the budget-friendly appliances you can think of especially if you have to think of the fact that it’s of only one use to juice.
Since this is the case with you then you should be able to do same with your green juice. However, one thing you probably want to ask is how to turn that smoothie into your basic juices. Well, that is exactly what this article is all about. Now, introducing ways to prepare green juice with your blender…
NOTE: We are going to do this together in just 10 minutes!
What are the ingredients needed?
These are (though the choice is yours to go as you like):
- 1 head of kale. You will have to stem and chop these coarsely.
- 2 celery stalks, also to be chopped coarsely.
- 1/2 cucumber, to be granulated coarsely.
- 2 green apples. These are also to be stemmed and granulated roughly.
- 1 peeled and granulated inch of a cube of fresh ginger.
- 2 cups water.
- Other necessary items are the perfect blender, cheesecloth, and a wide bowl.
Steps (Instructions) For Making Green Juice with Your Blender:
- Once you have all the ingredients in the blender, add 2 cups of water into it.
- Hit the power button on your Blender and start blending until everything is perfectly done.
- Cover your bowl with a wide piece of cheesecloth. This is to ensure all sides of the bowl are covered. And then arrange them on top of each other after cutting 3 pieces of the size.
- Gently turn the juice onto the bowl from blender after placing layered cheesecloth over the bowl.
- Hold every side of the cheesecloth and sieve it while squeezing out the juice. With this done perfectly, you should be having cups full of vegetable pulp.
Now, your juice is ready for a drink. So, go ahead and start enjoying your drink.
What are you waiting for? Are you ready to try my detailed yet easy-to-follow lesson guiding you on the easiest way to prepare green juice using a blender?
Buy a juicer today and start making your delicious juice!